This role is: Full Time
Job Classification is: Exempt
Job Status is: Permanent
This role reports to: Jay Turpen, Head, Professional Services
The Diligent Qualification Platform is a cloud-based technology and suite of services that enable Sponsors and CROs to rapidly identify, evaluate and select clinical service providers.
We are currently seeking a new member to join our team in the role as Director, Provider Services. The Director of Provider Services is responsible for managing the engagement of Providers on the Diligent Qualification Platform (DQP). This role works closely with the other members of the Operations team to providing excellent proactive customer service for the Provider side of the DQP.
The day-to-day job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provider Outreach
- Establish Introductory Meetings with potential Providers requested to join the DQP as a member
- Prepare Introductory Presentation with specific scope of services requested from DQP Client/Sponsor(s)
- Explain DQP purpose, functionality and process overview
- Develop prospective Provider Outreach strategy in partnership with Marketing group
- Provider Agreement Process Management
- Initiate Provider review of template Provider Agreement (PA) to join the DQP as a member
- Review Providers PA markups and where appropriate approve requested changes or escalate (to Head of Professional Services).
- Manage PA through to fully executed approval from both Provider and Diligent
- Ensure fully executed PA is appropriately filed Teams
- RFI Request Management
- Monitor New Provider requests through the DQP Platform and initiate new Provider contact(s) as required
- Monitor New RFI requests through the DQP Platform
- Monitor Existing RFI requests through DQP Platform
- As necessary, follow-up with Providers primary contact (Master User) to ensure the RFI request is acted upon in a timely manner.
- Request RFI completion prior to a planned VQA (if applicable)
- Review for QC of submitted RFI’s to ensure completeness
- Facilitate manual handling for Providers who DO NOT agree to join the DQP and fulfilling the Sponsor requests
- VQA Schedule Management
- Negotiate with Providers to host a VQA based on customer expectations and Auditor availability
- Document the key dates in the VQA tracker
- Monitor and follow-up (as necessary) to obtain RFI completion prior to VQA scheduled date
- Provider Relationship Management
- Build key contacts and relationships with the goal of on-boarding and retaining the Provider on the DQP
- Define, track and review Provider Metrics.
- Identify Process Improvements that can strengthen Provider relationships and increase acceptance of DQP membership
- Monitor relationship and escalate gaps/concerns to Head of Professional Services as necessary
- Periodic Provider Engagement for input, feedback, and sharing of metrics.
- First-Tier Customer Support for Providers
- Document Provider DQP Issues and provide initial assistance
- Retrain Provider Users on DQP functionality (if necessary)
- Escalate to the Second-Tier Customer Support (Director of Product Operations) as necessary
- Monitor open issues to full resolution
- Milestones & Metrics Tracking for Providers
- Maintain Provider Tracker and VQA Tracker data as the foundation for metrics
- Develop and report on Provider metrics to Operations Team
- Provide updates to Sponsors/customers on Provider Status at Account Status Update meetings.
- Review RFI & VQA metrics to ensure work is managed to meet Sponsor/customers & Provider expectations for turn-around time.
- Serve as backup to other Diligent Operations Team roles when required due to absences, vacations, extended leaves or vacancies.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical research or vendor support of clinical research (other leadership experiences will be considered.)
- Understanding of Vendor Qualification process and regulatory requirements
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong capability utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role is full-time and remote. Our offices are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a flexible virtual work environment.
Diligent Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, military status, race, religion. Marital status or any other protected classes under the law.